You don’t need a gym membership to do intense workouts.
No gym equipment required-just use your body weight and get great workout without any gym equipment.
“Start burning fat today right away, build your muscle and get awesome workouts by following our “8 Best Exercises To Lose Weight Fast At Home Without Equipment.”
This article is for those people who are not quite fond of the idea of getting inside a gym and don’t want to do machine workouts.
We have chosen a list of exercises that you can do easily at home without equipment.
Have a quick look—
For best fitness result here we have given some freehand exercise tips for you. We hope it will help you a lot.
Best Freehand Exercises
Where free-weight or workout machine are inaccessible freehand exercises help to keep the body fit.
Freehand exercises are those exercises that are done without weights or machines which can be done at park or home.
To build your muscular and cardiovascular strength rather than moving weight plates, freehand exercises use your body weight as the resistance.
You can do this exercise outside the gym without the help of any equipment. Some exercises require props you can find at the park or in your home.
Before free hand exercise some basic things that you should know
- Food choices– how you fuel your body—are more important than your workout choices. So, healthy eating habits are very important than your workout routine.
- Proper rest – It is the key to reset physically and mentally. So you have to make sure one full day rest at least.
- Give your 100% – You have to push yourself in every exercise you do and give it 100% the full time.
- Enjoy your exercise – You should find an exercise that you enjoy. An exercise that makes you happy is really vital to lose weight and get your fitness mojo back.
Top 8 Exercises to lose weight fast without equipment
2. Skipping Exercise
4. Back dips
1. Squats (knee bends):
Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and lower your hips (almost like you’re sitting in a chair).
As you bend your knees, your thighs will be parallel with the floor. Your knees should be beyond your toes and your chest up and look straight ahead. Stand back up to start position and repeat.
You can do these 6 fabulous new ways squats which will work your butt muscles better than any amount of cardio! You should not do the same type of squats every time you workout.
One of the best free hand exercises to lose weight for both women and men. It is easy and simple to do. It is one of the best solutions to how to lose weight.
Take your jump rope and jump for 40 seconds. For the first 30 seconds you have to do normal jumps and then go to a hard one.
By the end of this session, you will be hot enough to sweat. While jumping always keep your back and knees in a straight line. This wonderful 5-minute fat burning exercise will give you the best outcome.
You must try it. This exercise is best to do in the morning on a bare stomach. An hour before this exercise one glasses of water will facilitate you to flush the toxins out.
This is an exercise which will help you lose weight fast and get back the fitness mojo. You can take this jump rope for skipping exercise.
This exercise is excellent for the chest and triceps. Place hands shoulder-width apart. Keep the body perfectly aligned.
Lower your body to the floor, allowing your chest to touch the floor. Push steadily, like a piston.
Do it as many times as you can. If you find it difficult to do half push-ups touching your knees on the floor. And that works.
Push-ups move uses multiple muscle groups for maximum growth and strengthens the shoulder joints.
4. Back dips :
Usually, back dips are done on a dip bar, with the exerciser’s hands supporting his or her entire body weight. You can do it without any equipment like the above picture.
For better result, weights can be added by use of a dip belt, weighted vest. Dumbbell may also be held between the knees or ankles.
Back dips on the weight bench holding the hand back is the best back dips example.
- Basically back dips is performed on a bench and a footstool.
- First, you have to place a bench behind yourself and rest on it with your hands. Place your legs straight out in front of you. You may also place them at an elevated level as shown above.
- Then Slowly bend your elbows keeping the rest of your body straight. Be sure to keep your elbows back and close together. ‘Dip’ down until you feel a stretch in the triceps.
- After that slowly extend your arms raising your body back up. Pause and contract your triceps muscles at the top. Then you have to pause and repeat the movement.
A pull-up is an upper body compound pulling exercise in order to develop the upper body.
Although it can be performed with any grip. But to use a pull-up/ chin-up bar is best to do pull-ups and that will give you more result as there are many grip position.
A pull up bar is one of the best home gym equipment. You can develop your upper body fast and it also burns lost calories which will also help to lose weight fast as well.
Pull-up is the kind of exercise that takes control of your body in your own hands. At the time of doing pull-up/ chin-up then ultimately you lifting your own body weight every time you pull yourself up, using nothing but your arms.
This exercise transforms your upper body into something really special.
Every time you do a pull-up it’s a literal cliffhanger moment. The upper body strength and control is the ability to pull your entire body weight up and then do it again and again.
Running is a kind of cardiovascular training which strengthens the lungs and heart. This is one of the best free hand exercises which simultaneously burn calories and toning leg muscles.
With intervals, alternate back and forth between high and low intensity. Then run fast for the better result. Running is a kind of cardio exercise and good for your heart.
Even running for 10 minutes reduces drastically the risk of dying from cardiovascular disease. It also reduces stress and improves blood circulation.
Regular runners have less chance of dying from heart sickness than never – runners. If you feel stressed go for a run you will definitely feel better. If running outside have any issues you take help of a good treadmill for your home. It has so many mental health benefits. They are given below.
Some Health Benefits of Running
- Running sharpens your memory
- It decreases the symptoms of depression
- It also Improves your learning abilities
- Running protects the brain from aging
- This exercise also alleviates anxiety
- Running helps you sleep better than before
- Creativity also increases through running
- This exercise decreases cravings for unhealthy foods and substances
- Running also helps the brain heal from substance abuse as well.
- It also helps to boosts self-esteem
In an hour, swimming can burn over 700 calories. It works on all of your key muscle groups.
Swimming is a kind of workout that can be done without a sweat.
Those who don’t like sweat while doing exercise swimming is the best option for them. In swimming heart gets a great workout keeping you cool.
This exercise is fun and helps to feel relax. Swimming is better in warm water; it has a good effect on painful muscles and joints.
Yoga is also one of the best free hand exercises but yoga alone isn’t a great workout for weight loss. Yoga helps you to build strength, increase flexibility and it also helps to focus and relax your mind.
For warm up first sit cross-legged on the floor, back straight and hands relaxed in your lap. Then close your eyes and breathe deeply and evenly through your nose for two minutes.
After that slowly bend your torso from side to side for 15 breaths and exhale to each side. You can buy a yoga mat to perform yoga better.
There are many types of yoga but what I love to do is aerial yoga. But for this aerial yoga, you might need a yoga swing.
7 FAQs about “Lose Weight Fast At Home Without Equipment”
Can I really lose weight quickly at home without any equipment?
- Yes, it’s possible to lose weight without equipment by focusing on bodyweight exercises, dietary changes, and cardio workouts that don’t require specialized equipment. Consistency and dedication to a balanced approach are key.
What types of exercises can I do at home to lose weight without equipment?
- Bodyweight exercises like squats, push-ups, planks, lunges, and burpees are effective for building muscle and burning calories. Additionally, you can engage in high-intensity interval training (HIIT) routines that involve jumping jacks, mountain climbers, and high knees.
Do I need to follow a specific diet to lose weight at home?
- While you don’t need to follow a strict diet, maintaining a calorie deficit is crucial for weight loss. Focus on portion control, prioritize whole foods, and limit processed and high-calorie items. Consider consulting a nutritionist for personalized guidance.
How often should I work out to see results?
- Consistency is key. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week. Combine cardiovascular workouts with strength training and flexibility exercises for the best results.
Can I lose weight quickly without equipment if I have limited space at home?
- Yes, you can. Many bodyweight exercises can be done in a small space. Modify exercises as needed to fit your surroundings, and consider using a yoga mat or a cleared area to exercise.
Are there any online resources or apps to help with home workouts?
- Yes, there are numerous fitness apps and online platforms that offer guided home workouts. You can find workout routines on YouTube, fitness apps like Nike Training Club or MyFitnessPal, or subscribe to streaming platforms that offer fitness classes.
Is it safe to lose weight quickly without equipment?
- It’s important to approach weight loss with your overall health in mind. Rapid weight loss can be challenging to sustain and may not always be safe. Aim for a gradual and sustainable approach to ensure you’re getting adequate nutrients and not compromising your health.
So these are the few Best exercises to lose weight fast at home without equipment. But if you want to get the help of some simple equipment you do so.
Some equipment is really helpful but what I said earlier you can do this exercise without the help of any equipment.
So Just buckle up now and start your amazing weight loss journey with these simple exercises.