First of all, It is a rowing machine with air resistance. Its action is smooth and will closely replicate the paddle in the water. Once again, this better rowing machine also adapts to your effort, which means that the faster you paddle, the greater the resistance.
In other words, no matter how hard it is to pull to match your strength, there is no problem. The Concept2 Model D rowing machine with a PM5 monitor has everything you need for a total and powerful workout.
To compensate for their daily work life, many people drive sports. While some are looking for a gym to keep themselves fit on equipment, on the stepper or on the treadmill, others prefer the “Sport at home” option.
Not everyone is enthusiastic about jogging or walking across the fields and meadows, therefore, looking for another sport – which is also independent of the weather.
Rowing is a great way to keep fit at home and Concept2 Model D is one of the best rowing machines available in the market.
It is a low-impact and high-cardio workout equipment. Because rowing trains arms, legs, shoulders and the chest – in comparison to other fitness equipment. So, you can workout many muscles at the same time.
Concept2 Model D provide a very perfect body workout. Many muscle groups and also the cardio training are addressed with the device. Thus can be optimized with a workout strength and endurance. In addition, the device can always be stored to save space and requires little maintenance and little space. In addition, rowing is easy to learn and fun.
Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Reviews
- 1 Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Reviews
- 2 Technical Info of Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine:
- 3 What We Like About Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine
- 4 What We Don’t Like About Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine
- 5 Features That We Love About the Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine:
- 6 Concept2 Model D Owner’s Reviews
- 7 Why you should choose Concept2 Model D
- 8 Final Verdict on the Concept 2 Model D Rower:
Concept2 is a famous brand in the fitness world. For over forty years, Concept2 has been manufacturing and designing high-quality innovative products out of Morrisville, Vermont.
The Concept2 Model D indoor rowing machine is their another best product. This rowing machine is designed to last for many years and represents an excellent investment for fitness.
Its ergonomic design guarantees comfort, while its overall structure is built to promote a natural arm and hand position during rowing. The design of the flywheel ensures a silent row, while the frame is constructed in a way that simplifies the separation of two pieces for easy storage.
The style of this rowing machine is adapted to almost all domestic environments and allows the user to choose from a variety of training programs. In fact, you’ll find this rower model in CrossFit boxes around the world thanks to its ergonomic and durable design. With a 14-inch seat and a nickel-plated chain, it is ideal for intense cardio and toning exercises.
The construction of Model D focuses on the distribution of force between all muscle groups and its mechanics offer a balanced and well-coordinated training. In addition, the high-tech PM5 performance monitor of this rowing machine will help you to constantly updated with all the necessary information on training goals.
So if you’re looking to take your body to the next level, the Concept2 Indoor D Indoor Rowing Machine will help you to do it easily.
Technical Info of Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine:
- Height: 24’’
- Width: 14’’
- Length: 96’’
- Flywheel and Spiral Damper for adjustable resistance
- Latest PM5 Performance Monitor for accurate and detailed training feedback
- Aluminum rail capped with stainless steel track for smooth seat movement
- Fan engineered to minimize noise
- Ergonomic handle
- Quick-release frame lock
- Flexfoot footrests
- Caster wheels for transportation
- Power method: battery
- Adjustable monitor
- Separates into two pieces for easy storage
PM5 Monitor Features:
- LogCard and USB cable to connect the PM5 to computer and access LogCard data
- Distance Covered
- Strokes Per Minute (SPM)
- Calories Burned
- Pulse Meter
- Heart Rate
- 5 years frame warranty
- 2 years parts warranty
Shipping and Assembly:
Customers report that the Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine arrives on time. It comes well-packaged inside a double-layered box. Assembly of this rowing equipment is easy and takes no more than 30 minutes. You will also get Instructions manual, as well as all the necessary tools.
What We Like About Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine
The Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rower comes in the color black. Completely joint-sparing can be trained on this device. The performance and results of the training can be tracked precisely via a monitor so that an individual workout is possible.
The Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rower is suitable for beginners and advanced professionals in the professional stage. The design of the device is extremely robust and durable and provides long-term perfect strength endurance training.
Using the PM5 monitor, you can create your own training plans and record training documentation. It can save up to 1000 training sessions. And via the Bluetooth function, the device can also be connected to mobile devices, such as a tablet or smartphone.
Concept2 Model D rowing machine is designed for air resistance. This reduces the risk of injury since only as much force can be used as is actually available. An overload is excluded during training. After training, the rowing machine can be easily taken apart and stowed to save space. Here are the key features that we love about Concept2 Model D Indoor rowing machine.
- The smooth action.
- The PM5 Console displays a wealth of information
- The comfortable seat.
- The quality finish and build
- The price – it’s a steal for the quality and features you get
- The PC-compatible software
- The new online functions are a great motivator
- It’s durability – it will last for years!
- Memory cards to store your workouts and performance.
What We Don’t Like About Concept2 Model D Rowing Machine
- If you’re on the large side you might want to upgrade the seat.
- The air resistance mechanism can be a little noisy for some.
- Otherwise, there’s not much to dislike about a Concept2!
Features That We Love About the Concept 2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine:
1. Dependable Performance and Design
This is a satisfying and well-balanced training machine. With a solid skeleton, it can handle challenging workouts and deliver powerful performance. The Concept2 Model D is both compact in size and design to easily be part of any home environment.
The Concept2 Model D is an air-resistance rower. The resistance level is determined by the difficulty in rowing! The faster / harder you do, the more resistance you will try. This is similar to how water resistance works but different from those with magnetic and hydraulic pistons.
It works with air resistance by pulling a handle and turning the impeller. When turning the steering wheel, it is necessary to move the air in front of it, which causes resistance. The faster the steering wheel is, the more air the fan will have to move and the greater the resistance will be.
3. PM5 Monitor
This home gym equipment is simple and makes the workout a better experience with its PM5 monitor. The PM5 monitor is a great workhorse device that shows pulse meter, strokes per minute (SPM), calories burned, heart rate, and distance covered.
4. USB Drive & PC Connection
Another cool feature of this rowing machine is the USB Drive. You can easily save and store records of your workout data with this USB Drive.
Concept2 Model D Owner’s Reviews
1. “I rowed one in the gym for years and decided to want it at home, I do not have space for a treadmill and the bikes seemed boring, so I went looking for a rowing machine, I have a PM5 monitor and I love it.” the running function, I queue every day and, often, for 40 minutes or more, and I really notice the improvement in my health. A good kit that is worth the price! “Karen.
2. “You will never be disappointed with the purchase of a Concept2, which will last for years and take you as much as you can.” Barry W.
3. “After deciding to add a rowing machine to my home gym (I have a treadmill and a cross trainer) I put in a budget of $ 1,000 and did my homework, after reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and finding this site, I became sure it was going to be Concept 2 Model D. I went for this model D as it was in my budget and It had excellent reviews. In fact, the only negative comments were about the delivery and not about the model. I feel absolutely rock solid, even at high speeds. The PC compatible computer is exceptional and shows me how much my performance has improved. I feel that this is a very well spent money, since it will last me for years. “Brenda
4. “Excellent home gym equipment, I love the new PM5 and can compete against other rowers online: the best money I spent on an exercise machine at home.” Ezra
Why you should choose Concept2 Model D
There are different types of rower on the market. To power your workout, each rower provides a different type of resistance and each has strengths and weaknesses too.
Magnetic rowers are usually a bit less effective and the cheapest than other types of rowing machine, but It is a good choice for starting out.
Air-resistant rowers cost more than the other types of rower but it will give you more control over your training. Unfortunately, they’re usually pretty noisy.
Hydraulic-resistant rowing machines are good for small areas and it is a good compromise between effectiveness and price.
Water-resistant rowing machines are the newest craze as the paddles are actually in a water tank. It is expensive, but best simulate the rowing experience.
“Concept2 Model D is a air resistant rowing machine. As it is air resistant it provides smooth riding and will closely replicate the paddle in the water. It also adapts to your effort, that means the faster you paddle, the greater the resistance will be.”
Final Verdict on the Concept 2 Model D Rower:
The home rowing machine Concept 2 Indoor D is one of the most modern and reliable machines. It is designed in such a way that it dictates a natural and safe training that does not overload specific muscles or cause injuries.
By promoting natural movements, the construction of this rowing machine trains all muscles in the same way and can provide an intense training session that will make your muscles vibrate in ten minutes. Like all Concept2 models, it is excellent for cardiovascular and strength training, combining comfort and durability in a single package.
The flywheel and the spiral shock absorber allow the user to easily adjust the level of tension and resistance at any time during training. The movement of the seat is regular and does not make noise.
Also, if you want total control over your training, the Concept2 Model D monitor is perfect for you. It is easy and simple to use and it will keep you constantly updated on the number of injections per minute, calories burned, distance traveled, heart rate and more.
This will make your training fun and at the same time allows you to control your progress with real detailed data. For all these reasons, we believe that this rowing machine model is one of the best rowers on the market and makes a solid investment for your fitness. It helps to make rowing fun without reducing the quality of a good intensive workout.
If you are looking for a reliable and solid machine that can provide intense training at home and requires little space to move and store, then do not hesitate to buy this Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine.