The Concept2 model E rowing machine with PM5 screen is a top machine in the Concept Rower range.
Because of the versatility of this rowing machine, it adapts to different kinds of professional training and it is widely used in gyms.
It can be used by both professionals and beginners. who want to carry out a complete, safe training, but above all to obtain visible results. Considered by many people who have purchased the number one product among the rowers.
The Concept 2 Model E Rowing Machine Reviews
- 1 The Concept 2 Model E Rowing Machine Reviews
- 2 Concept2 Model E rowing machine technical specifications
- 3 Technical info about Concept2 Model E:
- 4 What We Like About Concept2 Model E
- 5 What We Don’t Like About Concept2 Model E
- 6 Concept2 Model E – opinions
The Concept 2 model E is a revolution in the world of sport. As stated above, we stand before the king of the rowing machine. It has a very strong resistance to air and ANT wireless technology with Bluetooth Smart.
It requires really simple maintenance so that it can be handled by practically everyone. This rowing machine has been conceived and designed to have high resistance, even if it is used intensively in gyms.
In a room, in fact, it often happens that a car is occupied even for hours and the Concept2 model E is able to withstand repeated use, even without a break.
For this reason, it is one of the favorite machines and most used in associations and clubs because although it has a figure of around 2000 euros, it is a great investment that lasts a long time.
This machine mounts very easily and does not require much time or special skills. The display is powered by a USB port, which is compatible with ANT and Garmin Polar cardiac belts and with Bluetooth Smart technology.
Thanks to these features, it is possible to view their performance through the PM5 screen, which is important for an athlete who monitors the results obtained during a workout.
Thanks to its particular height, 51 cm, it is very easy to get on and off this rowing machine, features that are useful for those who, for example, have problems with their knees and would have difficulty lowering too much.
Moreover, it has a perfect covering, which protects from any kind of scratch and the Nickel chain, which does not require constant lubrication, so that it is able to offer an extraordinary resistance.
The Concpet2 Rower Model E is one of the best rower machine luxuries from an aesthetic point of view. This machine also looks elegant and minimal. It is available in different shades: black and light gray so that it can be adapted to any kind of furniture.
In fact, there are those who keep it in their own living room, always at hand to stay fit. It is a perfect rowing machine for those who want to train well and also put muscle mass.
Concept2 Model E rowing machine technical specifications
This rowing machine is ideal for high-performance training and for use in gyms. Thanks to its resistance, in fact, it can be used for a long time without the power being affected. It has some technical features that make it a leader in the world of rower machines:
Model E has a PM5 monitor, the most sophisticated in the industry. Easy to use, it records precise data that can be stored, allowing the comparison between the various training sessions.
Fan and Damper:
This rower is able to respond to every stroke of the muscular traction carried out by the athlete, allowing him to control whistle activity.
The spiral damper adapts the fan airflow according to the preference of the rower’s user so that the shot will be dosed according to what the athlete wants.
Furthermore, the fan is made with a practically perfect design, which minimizes the sound and manages to maximize a sensation of softness.
With its 51 cm, this rowing machine is as tall as a chair, a fundamental feature because it will facilitate the ascent and descent of the athlete.
Storage and mobility:
The E model has a quick-release framework, a mechanism by which it is possible to divide the machine into two pieces and store it to make room for more.
Adjustable pedal and ergonomic handle:
In this way, it will be easy to adjust the pedal board according to the height of the athlete. The 10-degree angle of the handle also allows you to row in an ideal position.
The Concept2 Model E, as well as all the rower machines, are famous for their durability. They are built precisely so as not to deteriorate shortly, making them perfect for gyms, hotel rooms, fitness centers, where they are presumed to be used repeatedly.
Technical info about Concept2 Model E:
The Concept2 Model E comes shipped in two (2) boxes.
- Length: 15 inches
- Height: 56 inches
- Width: 21.5 inches
- Weight 70 lbs
- Length: 13 inches
- Height: 28 inches
- Width: 26 inches
- Weight: 30 lbs
Assembled space requirements:
- Assembled dimensions: 8 ft x 2 ft (Weight: 65 lbs)
- With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft
- For Storage: 27 inches x 47 inches x 54 inches (can be separated into two parts for storage)
- PM5 Performance Monitor comes with a longer arm that helps to it all within reach.
- It can wirelessly monitor the heart rate.
- When getting on and off the machine, 20-inch seat height provides ease and comfort.
- Flywheel and Damper help to minimize noise and It also allows quick airflow adjustment to the flywheel.
- Nickel plated chain and enclosed chain housing keeps the mechanism clean and it also reduces the need for maintenance.
- For easy storage, this rower comes with a quick-release frame lock mechanism to separate the machine into two pieces.
- Aluminum monorail comes with a stainless-steel track to provide smooth, gliding seat movement.
- Ergonomic handles and adjustable footrests allow rowing this machine in a natural foot, arm and hand position.
- Maximum User Weight is 500 lbs.
- It also has Caster wheels that make the Concept2 Model E indoor rowing machine fully mobile and it can be easily moveable from room to room.
- You will get a wide range of features in its computer settings such as games, preset workouts, and multiple languages.
- Stores and transfer performance data to your computer via a USB Flash Drive (included).
- you can view force curve, bar chart, pace boat, large print or all data.
- Using ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart with compatible heart rate monitors (Garmin chest strap included).
- Supports machine-to-machine racing and also connectivity to computers and smartphones.
- Workout data includes:
- Calories Burned
The Concept2 Model E Indoor Rower offers a 5-year limited warranty on the frame and 2-year Performance Monitor and moving parts warranty. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The assembly manual of this rower comes with visual depictions of every step and it comes in different languages and can be assembled in 15-45 minutes.
What We Like About Concept2 Model E
- The very smooth action.
- It’s durability and reliability
- The padded seat and height.
- It will last for years!
- The higher rowing position.
- The console displays more information than you’ll ever need.
- The shape of the handle is easy and comfortable to hold.
- Your performance can be stored on a PC – plus online options.
What We Don’t Like About Concept2 Model E
The flywheel is little noisy in a confined space.
And that’s it – there’s nothing else to not like about this Concept2 Model E Rower
Concept2 Model E – opinions
According to the opinions of those who bought this rowing machine, we are facing a real revolution for the world of sport. It is able to make smooth movements without any noise, moreover, the fact that it is made of metal makes it very resistant, preventing it from being deformed if used with too much force.